Tuesday 12 November 2013

My First Ramble...

Few months back I started blogging rather seriously...well at least as serious as I could get. It was mostly on either travel or photography or something related to it. But me being me, I think I did something wrong and now can’t access my OWN blog! So here I am with my new blog, which is also fine because unlike my previous blog, I can ramble about anything and everything! Of course most of it will be on travel; because that is one thing I love!

The link to my previous blog is http://pinkjamtravelogues.blogspot.in/ where I had around 12 posts or so. Now in case you have been through that blog before, please note, ‘it is the same author’! So slowly, in between my regular posts, I will try and migrate the posts of my previous travelogues to this blog!

I am from India and I think this country is incredibly beautiful. From the remote villages of the Himalayas, to the indigenous tribes of North East India, the beautiful backwaters of Kerala to the every changing dunes of Rajasthan, this country has so much to offer. For the last one year or so, I have been exploring as much as I could and I am continuing to do so.



For now, it is time for some happy ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment